Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

On this Thanksgiving Day I'd like to take a moment to thank God for many things in my life.


My father.  He shows me how to work hard and patiently.  He inspires me to be a better person.
My mother.  She shows me how to live a good life.  Her words of advice constantly help me throughout the day.
My sisters.  They bless me every day with their unconditional love.
My friends.  Without them, I would not be who I am today.  And that's a good thing.  I can't count the number of times I've been pulled out of a dark hole by the light of true friendship.
My family.  Family is everything.  They stand by you and create an unbreakable bond.
My life.  God has blessed me innumerably.  I thank Him every day for all the times He has guided me through tough spots and granted unexpected rewards.
My imagination.  The ability to create has been, at various times, a comfort, a distraction, and informative.


I could continue, but right now, I am going to go enjoy the gifts I have been given rather than write more about them.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment